Microsoft's solution to create diagrams
Visio is a specialized tool for the creation of diagrams to graphically represent databases, offices, workflows, UML... Once you link your project with the corresponding data you will be able to generate dynamic diagrams that have great visual appeal.
Simplify complex tasks with dynamic visual elements.
Visio is part of the Microsoft Office suite, thus it has the backing of one of the largest companies in what regards to software. Visio is also an ideal option to start off in what refers to programing languages.
Features of Visio Professional 2016
- Create professional diagrams with the many creative editing tools it includes.
- Add dynamic visual effects.
- Publish via SharePoint and easily share these diagrams over the web so that anybody, even those without Visio installed, can see them.
- Includes useful templates.
- Link Visio with databases to generate diagrams in real time of any factor and create complex images of the whole system.
If you are interested in advanced diagramming with Visio you will be able to simplify tasks. View the data, make it known and analyze it very easily without the need to type it in manually. Generate diagrams in real time to have all the information that you need instantly and share it with your work group.
Create dynamic diagrams very easily by downloading Visio, the intuitive professional tool to work with visual information.
- This is a trial version that can be used for 60 days.
- Runs on Windows 7 or above.
- Requires a free registry.